Creating a digital magazine is not only a natural way to extend the reach of your publication, but it can also be simple with a partner like Paperlit by your side.
Finding a reliable partner who takes care of everything for you is the secret to connecting with your readership through an engaging new medium. It all starts with getting everything looking exactly as you like it.
Graphic design can make all the difference
When you want to understand everything that goes into creating a digital magazine you need to put some thought into your graphics. Not everyone will have the facilities to take care of everything in-house; which is precisely why teams like Paperlit are available to make your ideas reality.
It all starts with an idea on a piece of paper before a collaboration brings your vision to life, in order to:
- Create clean and crisp layouts: guide your readers through your publication and focus their attention on what you want to show them.
- Get your message across: creating a layout and a visual theme that integrates with your written content is critical. Get the balance right, and you’ll be able to engage a whole new audience.
- Adapt your graphics to the market: the right partner will take the time to get to know your target market so they can work with you to create the perfect fit.
Need a helping hand with content optimization?
Digital publications offer a wealth of choices when it comes to creating engaging and interactive content. To make the best use of the tools at your disposal, it can be insightful to work with a specialist team. They’ll bring a host of new ideas to the table and work with you to create new ways to connect with your readership.
With a host of new ways to get in touch with your audience, there are plenty of creative avenues to explore, such as:
- Video content: integrating video content is a great way to keep your readers hooked. They’ll be able to get additional insights into every article and feel more connected with your brand.
- Interactive competitions: postal competitions can feel like hard work, but being able to enter with a quick tap or swipe is the way of the future.
- Connecting your publication: adding links to supporting material or other issues of your own magazine is a creative way to connect every issue with a whole host of other material.
Putting your publication in front of the eyes of the world
If you want to design an app that distributes your magazine, then you have plenty of options. Rather than working with a generic developer, you’ll gain unique insight by partnering with a specialist.
Not only will you be able to create an intuitive and easy-to-use app, but you’ll also be able to integrate it seamlessly into your business model:
- Intuitive app design: creating a clean and intuitive-to-follow app is the secret to increasing reader adoption. By keeping things simple but never sacrificing choice and functionality, you’ll be able to create a user experience every reader values.
- Smart choices: creating an app that’s in line with your business model is the perfect way to get your publication off to a strong start. With professional advice and guidance every step of the way you’ll be able to make the smart choices that can make all the difference.
- Multi-channel approach: striking the right balance between selling through your own app and on the web is essential when you want to monetize your position. Your publishing partner will be able to make targeted recommendations based on the way your target market like to browse.
A collaboration that attracts a whole new readership
You should think of your publishing partner as your collaborator in the digital world. With Paperlit by your side, you’ll be able to make the smart choices and informed decisions that allow you to grow your readership. It’s all about seeking the correct advice from the right people as you make a move to digital.
You’re not waving goodbye to the world of print; you’re moving with the times and extending your reach into the online world. That way you can connect with new and existing readers in a whole host of new ways.